For the sixth installment of The Enragés, host Joel Williamson met with Jaimine to discuss his piece “Social Statism called Caste.“
Without fearing the consequences, Jaimine writes boldly on a variety of topics including culture, hindutva, and economics. Jaimine made a political splash after spray painting “Taxation is Theft” on public walls in Mumbai, India, and was even interviewed by mainstream media in regards to the spectacle. He is currently in the process of completing his PhD in politics.
- Caste and Compatability: https://www.thelipstickpolitico.in/post/caste-and-compatability-under-the-anuloma-sun-there-s-something-wrong-with-the-way-we-love
- At the intersection of rape and caste: https://www.thelipstickpolitico.in/post/at-the-intersection-of-rape-and-caste-where-do-we-go-from-here
- Casteism inside RSS, a right-wing paramilitary org: https://jaiminism.substack.com/p/casteism-inside-rss-and-its-abhorrence
- Manual scavenging: https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2021/04/its-21st-century-and-casteist-manual-scavenging-still-continues/
- Crematorium workers and their mental health: https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2021/04/why-are-we-not-talking-about-mental-health-and-safety-of-crematorium-workers/
- Is Twitter casteist in India? https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2021/05/twitter-india-suffers-from-caste-bias/