This is the last of the late media coordinator reports. Now you can enjoy C4SS knowing with certainty that we are chipping away at the state pickup by pickup. These are June’s numbers and comments:
- In an unusually quiet month, we published only 9 articles;
- 30 pickups (bringing up our average again to a gloriously-over-3 3,33 per article);
- Kevin Carson continues to get us on the excellent P2P Foundation Blog. This time, they picked up his “Austin Inadvertently Promotes Open-Source Ride-Sharing;”
- Kelly Vee got five pickups with her “Supreme Court Ruling is Admissible Evidence of Police State.” Always a proud mention, Cop Block republished the op-ed.
- The runaway champion in June, nevertheless, was none other Nick Ford, amassing a fantastic count of 11 pickups with his “Equal Access to the Draft is Equality Not Worth Having.” I could cite all of the outlets who liked his piece, but you definitely should click on the article to read it and understand why it was so successful.
OK, this brings us up to date with the media reports. Please support us in our worldwide efforts to put anarchy and the center of the political conversation. You can do that through these channels and also via PayPal, which you can click on right below: