These are the numbers and a few interesting bits on our work in February and March:
- 21 articles published.
- 53 pickups or citations (2,52 per article on average).
- The consistently excellent P2P Foundation has been republishing Kevin Carson’s work. They account for many of our pickups in February and March.
- Nick Ford managed to get two of his articles on the Cop Block website.
- The Providence Business News picked up our great editor Chad Nelson’s “Raimondo Puts State’s Revenue Over Citizens’ Health“.
- Sheldon Richman’s “Sanders and Trump: Too Establishment on Syria” managed to crack into the Strategic Culture Foundation Online Journal.
- 20 articles published.
- 52 pickups or citations (2,6 per article on average).
- Hugh Crane got us on New York’s Amsterdam News that published his “Nancy Reagan’s Dark Legacy“.
- As it has become usual, Sheldon Richman got us on an unusual outlet. This time, it was the Voice of the Ozarks that published his “On Trade, Sanders and Trump Are Peas in a Rotten Pod“.
- Kevin Carson got into Real Independent News & Film with his “Hillary Clinton Breaks the Irony Meter“.
- Most interestingly, Nick Ford got into two Somali outlets, Sahal News and Jubbaland Media, with his great “If a US Drone Strike Kills 150 People, Does Anyone Care?“.
- We had a slight drop in pickups these last two months, dipping below the 3 pickups average I set out to maintain. Mea culpa. I’ve already added 100 new outlets to our list of recipients so I can balance that out!
- We’ve kept with our theme of publishing 20 or more of articles in a month, and that’s awesome!
- Augusta Free Press and NewsLI are still our most consistent partners, picking up most of our content.
This is just a little bit of what we’ve been doing. With your help, we can do even more to spread the word of markets and anarchism. Please donate via PayPal or our several other methods!