I’m happy to announce the official launch of the Center for a Stateless Society’s (C4SS) Monthly Mutual Exchange Symposium. C4SS’s effort to achieve mutual understanding through exchange is now a monthly project. Mutual Exchange will explore many issues from a variety of different perspectives.
Mutual Exchange is C4SS’s goal in two senses: We favor a society rooted in peaceful, voluntary cooperation, and we seek to foster understanding through ongoing dialogue. Mutual Exchange will provide opportunities for conversation about issues that matter to C4SS’s audience.
A lead essay, deliberately provocative, will be followed by responses from inside and outside C4SS, a rejoinder by our lead essayist, and further contributions if need be. C4SS is extremely interested in feedback from our readers. Suggestions and comments are enthusiastically encouraged. If you’re interested in proposing topics and/or authors for our program to pursue, or if you’re interested in participating yourself, please email C4SS’s Mutual Exchange Coordinator, Cory Massimino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to Mutual Exchange, and to seeing our authors and readers gain a better, fuller understanding through shared dialogue.
- The Humanity of Corporations
- Choice, Consent, and Voluntaryism
- Class Struggle in Civil Service
- Women and The Invisible Fist
- Energy and Transportation
- Private Property: How, When and Why
- The Point of Privilege
- Free Markets and Capitalism?
- Property, Occupancy and Use
- Anarchy and Democracy
- Antifascism, Free Speech, and Political Violence
- Decentralization and Economic Coordination