Dear C4SS Supporters,
Sorry for the late update — I got busy with some personal stuff, and it just slipped my mind that it was Friday!
On the submission side of things, it’s been a slow week (not a lot of content to submit) — I’ve sent 4,542 Center op-eds to 2,762 publications around the globe.
A better than usual week for pickups, though — ten of’em, as follows:
- Kevin Carson’s “Should Occupy Use Violence? I Dunno — Should the Cops?” appeared on Counterpunch on February 10, and on Infoshop News and in the Goa [India] Herald on February 13.
- Darian Worden’s “Contraception Debate Misses a Basic Question” appeared in the University of Iowa Daily Iowan on February 13, and in Massachusetts’s South Coast Today on February 14.
- Kevin Carson’s “‘American Exceptionalism;’ or, It’s Not State Capitalism When America Does It,” appeared on Infoshop News on February 13 and in La Tribuna Hispana USA on February 14.
- David D’Amato’s “The New Enclosures appeared in the Baltic Review on February 15 and in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age on February 16.
- Kevin Carson’s “More Conflationism in the News” appeared in the Carroll County, Maryland Standard on February 15.
Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society