Dear C4SS Supporters,
This week, I’ve submitted 9,107 Center Op-Eds to 2,763 publications on six continents, and have identified five pickups or citations:
- Back on October 6 — I missed it in the search engines until just now! — Egyptian newspaper Al Taghieer published Kevin Carson’s “From Arab Spring to Fall Revolution?”
- Forbes blogger ED Kain cites and links Kevin Carson’s “If This is the Free Market, Why do I Feel so Unfree?” in “SOPA, the NDAA, and Patent-Trolling: Why Americans Need a Civil Liberties Caucus,” December 10.
- David D’Amato’s “Addicted to Incarceration” appeared in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight on December 12.
- Also on December 12, the Carroll County, Maryland Standard ran Darian Worden’s “A Fast and Furious String of Government Failures.”
- My own “Newt Gingrich and the Invention of Politics” appeared on December 13 in Florida’s Hernando Today.
Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society