Dear C4SS Supporters,
After a dramatic dip in “media pickups” last week, we’re back into double digits with 11 C4SS commentaries published. Better yet, several of the publications running C4SS material are ones we haven’t seen before:
- Kevin Carson’s “Egypt: Let the Looting Begin!” ran in the Nanton, Alberta News and on the Genesis Communications Network on Feb. 4, and on Antiwar.com on Feb. 5.
- David D’Amato’s “The ‘Reform’ of Kings and Masters” ran in the Nanton, Alberta News on Feb. 2.
- C4SS advisor Sheldon Richman’s “This Revolution Will Do Until the Real Thing Comes Along” ran on Antiwar.com and in the Portland, Oregon Skanner on Feb. 7, and in the Carroll County, Maryland Standard on Feb. 9.
- My own “Let My People Go” ran in the Republic of Korea’s JoonAng Ilbo on Feb. 8.
- David D’Amato’s “The Very Literal ‘Conquest of Bread'” ran in the Seoul, Republic of Korea Times on Feb. 9 and in JoonAng Ilbo today.
- David D’Amato’s “All Aboard the Money Train” ran on the Genesis Communications Network on Feb. 9.
This week C4SS News Analyst David D’Amato appeared on three talk radio/Internet radio programs (Freedom Rings Radio, Thinking Liberty, and the Peter Mac Show), and C4SS advisor Sheldon Richman on one (Antiwar Radio). Our progress on that media front has its own section on the C4SS site — we’re expecting that to get more and more active as time goes on.
This week I have submitted 10,218 C4SS commentaries to 2,793 publication on six continents.
As I was writing this update, Al Jazeera reported that Egyptian strongman Hosni Mubarak has finally capitulated to popular demand for his abdication. The situation remains, as the Beltway types like to say, “fluid” … which is as easy a way as any of saying that we anarchists have a lot of work to do, and a new place to focus on doing it. We’re hoping to get C4SS material into Arabic translation and into circulation in Egypt and other Arab countries in the coming weeks.
Ceterum autem censeo, status esse delendam. Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society