Dear C4SS Supporters,
Over the last two-week period, I’ve submitted 8,106 Center op-eds to 2,763 publications world-wide (it’s been a slow commentary period, in sync with, but not because of, our site remodel — pretty cool, isn’t it?). I’ve so far identified eight Center “mainstream media” appearances for the period:
- My own “Boston Marathon: Living the Lockdown Life” appeared in the Baltic Review on April 21.
- On April 24, “Eric Schmidt wants to protect you from your neighbor’s drone, but what about Barack Obama’s?” by Dave Hummels appeared in Arizona’s Sonoran News.
- Kevin Carson’s “The Strawberries of Wrath” was published in the Bell Gardens, California Sun on April 25 and the Batesville, Arkansas Daily Guard [paywall link] on April 26.
- On April 26, C4SS systems administrator Mike Gogulski was quote in the Guardian (“Bitcoin: the Berlin streets where you can shop with virtual money”).
- My “The Usual Suspects v. Syria: WMD for We but not for Thee” ran in the Baltic Review on April 30 at Antiwar.com and Counterpunch on May 1.
We’re at 766 “press room” entries — “mainstream media” reprints, citations, etc. — of C4SS material since we started tracking such things in 2009. I hope to reach 800 by the end of May, and am reasonably confident that we’ll break 1,000 this year. Thanks for helping us reach that goal by supporting the Center!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society