Dear C4SS Supporters,
This week I’ve submitted 8,105 Center op-eds to the media. I had hoped to hit 10,000 submissions, but three of the four pieces we put out this week were “US-centric” and only went to 1,781 American publications, the fourth going to 2,762 publications worldwide.
I’ve verified six reprints and one mainstream media mention of the Center so far (there may be three more pickups, but the site where Google says they are at is down at the moment). Here are the seven things I have so far:
- Jason Lee Byas’s “One Reason Not to Build the Keystone XL Pipeline: Justice” appeared at Before It’s News on February 25, and in the Libby, Montana Western News on February 28.
- Counterpunch ran Kevin Carson’s “The Strategic Defeat of Labor” on March 1.
- David D’Amato’s “Coloring ‘Competition'” ran at Before It’s News on February 23, and his “Airlines Merger: Competition vs. the Great Trusts” appeared in Urban Tulsa Weekly on Februrary 27.
- “Would Conscription Curb US Militarism? Thom Hartmann Thinks So,” by Dave Hummels, appeared at Before It’s News on February 28.
- On February 24, the Nashua Telegraph mentioned the Center and featured director James Tuttle in a story on this year’s New Hampshire Liberty Forum.
That brings us to 723 reprints/citations, and we’re still keeping our heads above the five-pickups-per week water. Thanks for all your support for the Center, and we’ll keep working to put the market anarchist message in the spotlight. Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society
Citations to this article:
- Patrick Meighan, Free Staters find community of like-minded individualists at annual Liberty Forum in Nashua, Nashua, New Hampshire Telegraph, 02/24/13