Dear C4SS Supporters,
It looks like I may get to go back to weekly media coordinator updates — we’re back above the five-pickups-per-week mark and the content is flowing! For this two-week period, I’ve submitted 23,514 op-eds to 2,762 publications world-wide and have identified 18 pickups (some of them not necessarily from timeframe — now and again a piece will be out there for awhile before I find it):
- “Aaron Swartz and Intellectual Property’s Bitter Enders,” by yours truly, ran as “Networking technologies,” in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Nation on January 15.
- My piece “Gun Control for the Children? Sorry, No Sale,” made Arizona’s Sonoran News on January 23.
- Kevin Carson’s “Unequal Contracts, Unequal Power” appeared in the St. Joseph, Missouri Telegraph [PDF] and Los Angeles, California’s Eastside Press on February 7.
- Christiaan Elderhorst’s “The Corruption of Cooperation” was picked up by The Baltic Review on February 8, and appeared in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Nation (date uncertain) as well.
- Kevin Carson’s “Bring on the Drones!” appeared in The Baltic Review (February 6), the Deming, New Mexico Headlight (February 10) and Before It’s News (February 12).
- My own “The New Political Asymmetry: Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide” appeared in the St. Martin (Netherlands Antilles) Daily Herald on February 10, and in the Libby, Montana Western News on February 14.
- David D’Amato’s “Coloring ‘Competition'” ran in El Librepensador (as “Nuestra Adaptacion a la Conquista”) and The Baltic Review on February 12, followed by the St. Martin [Netherlands Antilles] Daily Herald on February 13 and the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age on February 15.
- “I Should Know — I’m the Sheriff,” by Kevin Carson, Appeared in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight on February 13, and in Florida’s Hernando Today on February 14.
- Kevin’s latest piece, “Why Import Evgeny Morozov When Tom Franks and Andy Keens are Out of Work??” went up at Before It’s News today.
We are now past the 700-pickup mark since we began tracking these things in mid-2010. To make my goal of 1,000 by mid-2013, we need about 21 per week, which seems unlikely … but not impossible! 1,000 by the end of the year seems very, very doable. Please support the Center’s work, and have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society