Dear C4SS Supporters,
For this two-week period, my submissions of Center op-eds come to 17,008 (including one set that will actually go out later today — awaiting renewed emailing capacity!), and I’ve noted seven pickups or citations of Center material:
- Kevin Carson’s “If ‘Progressives’ Didn’t Exist, Big Business Would Have to Invent Them” appeared in the Addison, Vermont Eagle on December 7.
- The Nogales, Arizona International ran my own “Los Zetas vs. the US government” on December 11.
- The December 12 edition of Counterpunch included Nathan Goodman’s “Jane Marquardt: ‘Progressive’ Prison Profiteer.”
- Infoshop News ran Kevin Carson’s “‘Right to Work’: Violation of Free Contract and Free Ride for Scabs,” on December 13.
- Kevin’s “Some Observations on the Gun Control Debate” appeared in Counterpunch on December 17, and was in turn cited at Truthdig on December 18.
- Media With Conscience News picked up “Right-to-Work Legislation is Not the ‘Good,'” a feature article by Sheldon Richman, today.
Expect the next couple of weeks to be quirky due to the holidays and such. Lots of newspapers have large staff vacation takings during this period, and of course our C4SS comrades also may take some time off (I have a cross-country move planned myself). But we’ll try to get some content (possibly “year-end wrap-ups” and such) out for newspaper submissions.
Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season, and a joyous new year, to all our supporters!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society