Dear C4SS Supporters,
I was hoping to get our submissions and pickups back up to our previous levels shortly after the election … but it looks like we’re almost there already! For the last two-week period, I submitted 17,957 Center op-eds to 2,764 publications worldwide, and have identified nine “pickups” of Center material:
- The first is an older pickup that somehow slipped through the search engine cracks on me: Kevin Carson’s “New Baas, Same as the Old Baas” appeared in the Baltic Reviewon September 7.
- My own “Election 2012: Mitt Romney’s ‘Free Economy'” ran in Florida’s Hernando Todayon October 12.
- On October 18, Counterpunch published my “Oil’s Well That Ends Welfarish.”
- Kevin Carson’s “The Romney Lexicon: ‘Free Enterprise’ = Corporate Welfare” appeared in Counterpunch on October 22 and on Infoshop Newstoday.
- David D’Amato’s “Elements of Empire” ran in the Deming, New Mexico Headlighton October 22.
- “Capitalism: Pharaoh’s Dream,” by Kevin Carson, ran in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Ageon October 24.
- On October 25, Antiwar.com published Kevin Carson’s “The Foreign Policy Debate: Coke or Pepsi?”
- The Baltic Review ran Carson’s “Pirate Bay and Mega: Treating the State as Damage and Routing Around It” on October 26.
So, four-and-a-half pickups per week — almost back up to our pre-election-hysteria average of five — and we’re pushing back up toward the 10,000 submissions per week mark as well. My goal for 2013 is to push up to the area of 15,000 submissions and ten pickups per week (500+ pickups for the year).
Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society