Dear C4SS supporters,
Over the past two weeks, I’ve submitted 10,866 Center op-eds to 2,763 publications worldwide, and have identified six pickups of Center content:
- Kevin Carson’s “The Regulatory State: Behind the Myth” ran in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight on September 30.
- Also on September 30, Florida’s Hernando Today published David D’Amato’s “Reconsidering Redistribution: One Libertarian’s View.”
- The Batesville, Arkansas Guard published Kevin Carson’s “Primitive Accumulation in the News” [link leads to paywall] on October 4.
- Kevin Carson’s “The Joke of Democratic Accountability” appeared in Hernando Today on October 4 and the Carroll County, Maryland Standard on October 11.
- My own “Election 2012: Mitt Romney’s ‘Free Economy” ran in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight on October 8.
Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society