Dear C4SS Supporters,
A pretty good week for our op-ed media operations — 8,105 Center op-eds submitted to 2,761 publications worldwide, with eight pickups of our our op-eds and two prominent mentions. Pickups:
- On June 22, the Dhaka, Bangladesh Weekly Holiday published my “About That ‘Foreign Money'” as “Foreign influence in the US politics” and the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age published David D’Amato’s “IP Monopolism as ‘Free Enterprise.'”
- Kevin Carson’s “One-Sided Contracts” appeared in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight on June 24.
- On June 25, Kevin’s “Wisconsin: It was Always Theirs Anyway,” ran (as “Asymmetric warfare is way to fight political ruling class”) in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel and David’s “How About Some Real ‘Austerity'” appeared in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight.
- On June 27, the Headlight ran Kevin Carson’s “Democracy? Consent of the Governed? Buncombe!” as “Consent of the governed?”
- On June 28th, Florida’s Hernando Today ran David’s “How About Some Real ‘Austerity?'” and Infoshop News published Kevin Carson’s “The Manufactured Debate Over ObamaCare.”
- Libertarian Party congressional candidate linked to the Center in “Libertarians: None of the Above” in the Cape Girardeau, Missouri Southeast Missourian on June 24.
- The Daily Reckoning‘s Joel Bowman quoted Kevin Carson (and, without knowing it, Roderick Long) in “No Consent Required: How the State Exploits Ignorance and Complacency” on June 28.
With all those added, our press room shows 577 links/citations to C4SS — so we can reasonably expect to hit 600 by the end of summer! Speaking of which it is 102 degrees fahrenheit here in St. Louis right now, so I’m going to get off the computer and into the nearest body of cold water I can find. Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society