Dear Center Supporters,
This week, I’ve submitted 8,107 Center op-eds to 2,762 publications worldwide, and have identified seven “pickups” of those articles in the “mainstream” media or on large news-oriented web sites.
- India’s Goa Herald published my piece, “Paging Dr. Sous,” on May 2 (it only started showing up in Google search results this week).
- Infoshop News published “Occupy: Nucleus of the New Society?” and “So Long as Government Exists, a Governing Class is Inevitable,” both by Kevin Carson, on May 20 and May 23 respectively.
- Infowars published my “Marriage: Politics vs. Society” on May 20 and Kevin’s “The Government is Lying to Us — What Else is New?” on May 22.
- David D’Amato’s “State and Capital: A Love Affair” ran in The Deming, New Mexico Headlight on May 20.
- David’s “The IP Wars as ‘Competition,” appeared (as “So-called ‘IP wars’ reveal rigged ‘competition'”) in Taiwan’s China Post on May 21.
That makes 550 pickups/reprints/citations of C4SS material in the mainstream media or reasonable facsimile thereof — that we’ve found, anyway.
Have a great weekend … and Support the Center!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society