Dear C4SS supporters,
I apologize for the tardiness of this update — it’s a holiday weekend in the US and it just slipped my mind yesterday.
This week I’ve submitted 9.915 Center op-eds to 2,773 publications on six continents, and have logged seven “pickups” of those op-eds:
- This week’s first “pickup” actually happened on August 28, and I somehow missed it at that time: Darian Worden’s “Justice Without the State” in Sagitarius News & Style Magazine (an imprint of the Baltic Review, covering Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Germany).
- David D’Amato’s “Medallions and Monopolies” appeared on November 18, as “News Analyst David D’Amato explains how government-created monopolies distort the economy,” in the Contra Costa, California Times.
- “The ‘War on Drugs’ is Really a War on You,” by Kevin Carson, ran in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight on November 21.
- David D’Amato’s “‘Austerity’ in Practice” appeared in the Dhaka New Nation in Bangladesh and in Goa’s O Heraldo in India on November 23.
- Counterpunch published Kevin Carson’s “Amateur Video: The People’s Police Commission” on November 23.
- “Doing the Math on Federal Regs,” by David D’Amato, appeared in the Carroll County, Maryland, Standard on November 25.
Enjoy your weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society