Dear C4SS Supporters,
This week I’ve submitted 7,406 Center op-eds to 2,801 publications, and have identified seven “pickups” of those op-eds:
- David D’Amato’s “The Science of Anarchism” ran in Quebecois Libre on October 15 and in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age on October 16.
- “Alternative Currency: Coming to Stores Near You?” by Darian Worden, appeared in the Costa Rica News on October 16.
- “The New ‘Mercantile System,'” by David D’Amato, appeared in La Tribuna Hispana USA (as “El nuevo ‘sistema mercantil’ de los acuerdos de ‘Libre Comercio'”) on October 17 and the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age on October 21.
- Kevin Carson’s “Which Side Are You On?” ran in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight on October 18.
- “Don’t Change the Law — Ignore It,” by Kevin Carson, appeared in the Carroll County, Maryland Standard on October 20.
By the by:
Center director Brad Spangler is filing periodic video diaries from Occupy Kansas City, where he’s working full-time (really full-time — he quit his “day job” and vacated his apartment!) to bring the market anarchist message to the street.
Please support the Center! We’re doing a lot with very little money — including an average of more than one “MSM-published” market anarchist op-ed every weekday! — and we’re actually kicking things up a notch or three (watch this space for exciting news coming real soon now) but we need that money to keep doing it. The 4th quarter fundraiser is on, and it includes expenses from the 3rd, maybe even the 2nd, quarter (in English, this means we have people who haven’t been paid for work long done).
Have a great weekend.
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society