Dear C4SS Supporters,
A pretty good week here at C4SS — crawling out of a low-content, low-submission, low-pickup hole like last week’s is a process, but we’re definitely back on the horse and moving forward.
This week, I’ve submitted 10,017 Center op-eds to 2,802 publications and have identified four full-piece pickups and one prominent media mention:
- David D’Amato’s “Cutting Through ‘Free Trade’ Rhetoric” ran in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age on September 11.
- The Deming, New Mexico Headlight ran D’Amato’s “Real Welfare Reform” on September 12.
- On September 13, Kevin Carson’s Another Stupid Remark from Mitt Romney — But Who’s Counting?” ran under the title “Romney’s Wrong Again” at Antiwar.com.
- D’Amato’s “The True ‘Spread the Wealth Philosophy'” appeared in the Carroll County, Maryland Standard on September 14.
- Also on September 14, Mike Masnick prominently quoted and linked Carson’s “Jesus Christ, Pirate” at Techdirt in the article “It’s Only A Miracle If You’re Not In The Business Of Selling Loaves & Fishes.” As with ED Kain over at Forbes, this is one of those cases of “when a blog is more popular than most mainstream media, treat it as a mainstream medium.”
Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society