Dear C4SS supporters,
This week, I’ve submitted 8,402 Center op-eds to 2,801 publications, and am currently tracking six “media pickups” for the week:
- Darian Worden’s “South Sudan and the Sovereignty of the Individual” appeared in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age on July 16, and in the Seoul, Republic of Korea Joongang Ilbo on July 22.
- Kevin Carson’s “Rights or Privileges” ran in the July 19 edition of the Prattville, Alabama Progress, as “Not at liberty to say what liberties we’ve lost.”
- The Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age published Kevin Carson’s “High-Tech Swadeshi” on July 20.
- David D’Amato’s “China: The People’s Republic or the Elite’s Republic?” on July 22.
- According to Google, David D’Amato’s “Myth of the Power Vacuum” appeared in Dimapur, India’s Eastern Mirror some time this week. The the URL provided returns a 404 error, but the search result includes enough text to reasonably conclude that this was a full-text “pickup.”
Additionally, The Canadian — a national progressive newspaper which has frequently picked up our material in the past has move to a “self-publishing” format. I’ve plugged one piece (Kevin Carson’s “High-Tech Swadeshi”) in there so far, with more to follow. We don’t count self-published material (one other outlet is Salon) in our “pickup” statistics, but we’re still glad to reach those audiences!
I apologize for the tardiness, and the brevity, of this update — as is too frequently the case lately, I’m in the midst of intermittent Internet problems, this time probably due to something going on with my router. I foresee a trip to the electronics store in my immediate future. Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society