Dear C4SS Supporters,
Sorry to be running late, and keeping it short, this week — I’ve been, and still am, battling a bad cold.
I’ve detected five C4SS commentary “pickups” for the week:
- The River Cities (Iowa) Reader ran Kevin Carson’s “Attack Tyranny at its Weakest Link: Enforcement” on Jan. 7.
- On Jan. 11, David D’Amato’s “No Work for the Weary” appeared in The Canadian as “America’s discouraged workers: No work for the weary.”
- The link is returning a 404 error at the moment, but according to Google the Woodstock, Ontario Sentinel-Review published David D’Amato’s “Sudan and the Democracy of the Market” on Jan. 11.
- “Damning Corporate Capitalism with Faint Praise,” by Kevin Carson, ran in the Dhaka, Bangladesh New Age on Jan. 12.
- Also on Jan. 12, Urban Tulsa Weekly ran Kevin’s “Neoliberalism: All the Taxes of Social Democracy, None of the Fun.”
Out in the blogosphere, The Humble Libertarian has begun featuring C4SS commentaries as part of its eclectic daily mix of libertarian movement media. Thanks for including us!
Congratulations to C4SS Research Associate Kevin Carson, who learned earlier this week that he’s the winner of the Foundation for Economic Education’s first annual Beth A. Hoffman Memorial Prize for Economic Writing!
This week I submitted 6,486 C4SS commentaries to 2,787 newspapers worldwide.
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society