Dear C4SS Supporters,
Over the past two-week period, I’ve submitted 13,464 Center op-eds to 1,782 US publications. That’s down a little, mostly due to the US Thanksgiving holiday.
Pickups are almost back up to pre-”Election Mania” levels, though — nine of them in two weeks:
- My own “Cue the Permanent Campaign” ran in El Hispano on November 11.
- On November 13, the Deming, New Mexico Headlight published Trevor Hultner’s “Dear Obama Supporters: A Letter from an Anarchist,” and the Portland, Oregon Skanner ran Trevor’s “Zombie Occupy vs. the Vampire State,” as “The ‘Occupy Sandy’ Movement in New York Outperforms Government Aid.”
- “Dear Obama supporters: A letter from an anarchist” got two more pickups on November 14: The Batesville, Arkansas Daily Guard [paywall link] and Urban Tulsa Weekly.
- The Addison, Vermont Eagle ran Kevin Carson’s “Well of Course They Hate Capitalism” on November 15.
- On November 18, Kevin’s “Primitive Accumulation in the News” appeared in the Deming, New Mexico Headlight.
- Kevin’s “A Thanksgiving Message in Solidarity with Walmart Strikers” appeared in Counterpunch on November 21 and in Florida’s Hernando Today on November 23.
A pretty good two weeks there, and we’ll try to ramp content production and submission back up as we move into December.
Have a great weekend!
Yours in liberty,
Center for a Stateless Society